OPERATING ROOM CIRCULATING NURSE
Advanced Ambulatory Surgery Center is looking for An Operating Room Circulator Nurse. We are actively seeking an outstanding, experienced Registered Nurse to work in our 3-Operating Room facility. This is a Full Time position which would be a 40 hours per week commitment.
The secret to our success is simple: our team sets extraordinarily high standards for our personnel. Established in 2005, we specialize in Orthopedics, Spine, Total Joints and Pain Management procedures while giving exceptional caring service
As an operating room nurse you must be able to work in a fast paced outpatient orthopedic surgery environment. This individual also must be able to attend to the needs of our patients while maintaining compliance with government regulations and our internal policies and procedures to ensure the highest degree of quality care.
Qualifications for Consideration:
· Current RN license
· Minimum of 2 years acute care experience or ambulatory care experience
· Current certification in BLS, ACLS and PALS.
· Able to multi-task, proficient with computers, good critical thinking skills
· Strong clinical skills and the ability to react decisively in critical situations.
· Must be able to collaborate and work as part of a team.
· Act in accordance with the vision, mission and values of the Center.
· Compensation commensurate with experience: health benefits, PTO and 401(k).
If interested, please contact Suzi Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to (909) 557-1730.